Health Care Roundup
If you’re interested in issues surrounding health care reform, be sure to check out VfR often. I’ll regularly be linking to interesting and informative articles I’ve come across in following the debate on this topic. Here goes.
- Doctors are struggling to make ends meet.
- A growing number of doctors are choosing “concierge medicine.” What is it and should you sign up?
- ObamaCare turned two last week—here are the brutal facts about what it’s achieved.
- Private insurers will find it increasingly difficult to stay in business if ObamaCare is not overturned or repealed.
- Big drug companies are no longer chasing blockbuster drugs.
- “By 2037, health insurance will swallow your entire paycheck”—read about the possibility here and here.
And be sure to check out the recent commentary on ObamaCare at ARI’s Laissez-Faire blog.